- AIAPA offers social and recreational activities in the Mt Gambier region and assistance with Italian pensions and tax.
PO Box 8020
MOUNT GAMIBER SA 5291
Ph: (08) 8725 5034
ANFE – Associazione Nationale Famiglie Degli Emigrati Inc.
Italo-Australian Welfare Organisation and Community Centre
- Day Care is a centre-based respite progam for frail aged persons from an Italian-speaking background, those with dementia and younger people with disabilities.
- The One to One Social Support program provides transport to persons from an Italian-speaking background who are frail aged and those with moderate to severe disabilities. Short term respite is also provided to those living with dementia
- The All-Cultures Respite Options (ACRO) program provides respite for carers from culturally diverse backgrounds caring for young adults with an intellectual disability or acquired brain injury
- The Carers Support program assists carers who provide for a family member or friend who is frail aged, has a mental illness, disability or is receiving palliative care
- The Community Visitors Scheme is a national program that aims to enrich the quality of life of residents of Commonwealth subsidised aged care homes who are at risk of becoming isolated from their community
- The Ethnic Aged Care program provides information and education sessions on avaliable services and a range of activites for the older people from a culturally diverse background and their carers
108 South Road,
Ph: (08) 8234 5550
APAIA – Associazione Dei Pensionati e Degli Anziani Italo-Australiana
Association of Italo-Australian Pensioners and Elderly of SA Inc.
- Centre based day care for elderly and frail aged people of Italian speaking backgrounds.
- ‘Monthly Mensa (The Lunch)’
- Tax assistance.
2 Newton Road,
Ph: (08) 8336 9511