becoming a member
Becoming a CO.AS.IT. (SA) member is quick and easy. The best part is it’s free!
We encourage all members of the community to signup as a member, as you are supporting the work Co.As.It. (SA) does for the ageing Italo-Australian community in South Australia.
The benefits of Annual Co.As.It. (SA) membership include:
- Access to aged care services advice, support and resources
- Potential auspice opportunities for grants
- Networking opportunities with other members of the community
- Access to the CO.AS.IT. (SA) quarterly newsletter
- Voting right at the CO.AS.IT. (SA) AGM
- VIP invitation to special events
- Assistance with advocacy
- Priority access to training
- Access to diverse activities and programs
- Updates regarding the CO.AS.IT. (SA) Website and Facebook
CO.AS.IT. (SA) appreciates your support. All individual and organisational members are required to renew their membership each calendar year in order to retain their membership rights